FurnishNook is an authorised seller for all our products and thus will honour all manufacturing warranties for all individual products. Our warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship and last for a minimum period of One (1) year from the transaction completion date, and will be honoured by the brand or manufacturer. Each product's warranty terms are displayed on every products description page.
FurnishNook will repair or replace, at its reasonable discretion, the defective products.
What our warranty does not cover:
- Changes in the look of unlacquered brass and oil-rubbed bronze finishes.
- Damage to finishes caused by improper cleaning, maintenance, or exposure to weather or other corrosive elements.
- Fading, pilling and shrinkage of fabric, or damage to fabrics caused by after-market stain repellents and cleaning products.
- Natural variations in texture and colour of upholstery.
- Normal wear and tear, as well as weather-related damage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Cost of removal and re-installation.
If you have a product that falls within the warranty terms outlined above, please contact us:
- Online chat
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 0333 335 5124
We will discuss the nature of the problem with you and determine the best course of action. If we ask you to return the product to us for inspection, we will contact you within 14 working days of receiving the product with an evaluation of your claim, and intended remedies.
If a FurnishNook vendor provides warranty coverage beyond the above, we will facilitate their full warranty under the vendor's terms and conditions.
Rest assured, you will be looked after as you are one of the family.